Friday, March 21, 2008

A down day

I think today went a little more difficult than yesterday for some unknown reason. I slept in and just did not feel like doing anything. My ride fell through, I called in to work, and I was just lazy, period.

I ended up thinking about a lot of things, and just sort of overthought things, like I always do.

In the evening, I brought my brother to the theater to meet his wife for a ballet. Afterwards I drove his car around for a bit, getting annoyed at the wreck that Las Vegas traffic has become. A few calls were made, with no answers, which unreasonably upset me.

I ended up stopping in at Fry's, like I always do when I'm in the area, which I don't know why. I have come to hate that store, it's always disorganized and staffed by utter morons. Then I went by Town Square (which, for some reason, I am completely in love with) to check in on my Apple Store. The store was in running order, so I started walking around Town Square, wondering why the hell I am walking around alone, so I got back in the car, and trying to be cool, started blasting music with the windows down.

After talking to a few amazing friends and trying to actually express emotions, I felt a great deal better. How on earth would I survive without the friends that I have?

The night finished off much better, with a Kashi Mediterranean Pizza and Guinness.

No comments: